23/7-13 Brookvale Avenue
Modern Living With A Wonderful Sense Of Peace & Privacy
- Open plan living and dining area with bamboo timber floors
- Deep covered balcony ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Stone topped kitchen stainless gas appliances, dishwasher
- Internal laundry with dryer, plantation shutters
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, main has ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower/bath, air conditioning
- Intercom entry, LED lights, gas heating outlet
- Single basement car space, seven visitor parking spaces
- Only one owner since built, well-kept common areas
Total Size: 101 sqm
Strata Rates: $749.20 per quarter
Council Rates: 358.71per quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).