13b Mavor Crescent
Sleek Executive Home With Resort Style Entertaining
- Formal lounge and dining rooms set under high vaulted ceilings
- Stone crafted island kitchen with quality gas appliances and meals bar
- Flowing family open plan living room extends outdoors via bi-fold doors
- Covered alfresco entertaining, sun splashed pool, secure child-friendly yard
- Four sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, two have walk in robes and ensuite
- Casual upstairs living area/study, sleek bathrooms, main has freestanding bath
- Guest powder room, internal laundry, ample storage options, air conditioning
- Auto double garage with internal access, gas heating and continuous gas hot water
- A low-maintenance option for families and executives with all the hard work done
- Close to Forestville and Forestway shops and the Northern Beaches Hospital
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).