38A Jopling Street
Auction this Saturday 6 February 10:15am On-Site, Registrations from 10:00am
Complementing quality design with sleek finishes, this 2019 built residence is tailored for effortless family comfort and indoor/outdoor entertaining. Crafted with solid concrete construction and solar efficient design principles, the stylish interiors offer multiple living areas, smart technology and child friendly landscaped yard. Bathed in all day sun from a premium orientation, located within close range of everyday conveniences footsteps to city bound buses, a walk to schools and Blenheim Road village, while handy to rail and Macquarie Park.
- Fully insulated Zego block building system recently featured on 'My House'
- Spacious dimensions enhanced with chic contemporary aesthetic
- Generous open plan living space overlooks level grassy yard
- All-season entertaining terrace, level lawn, landscaped gardens
- Stone island kitchen with English 'Falcon' dual oven/stove and ample cupboards
- Upstairs causal living area, all bedrooms open to a covered balcony
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in and ensuite
- Flexible lower level living room, study or potential fourth bedroom
- Elegant bathrooms boast rain showers, main has freestanding bath
- Six zone air conditioning, video security, double glazed windows
- Lock up garage, laundry with w/c, rain water tank, quality flooring
Council Rates: $345 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $229 p/q (approx.)
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022