A506/5 Mooramba Road
Designer Studio Apartment Footsteps From the Action
- Block 'A', pet-friendly complex, easy level lift access, video intercom
- Future potential to convert to a one-bedroom apartment if desired
- Two over sized built in wardrobes offering plenty of storage
- Dual access to Pittwater Road, allows footstep convenience to amenities
- Stone finished kitchen equipped with stainless appliances, dishwasher
- Free flowing interiors housed under high ceilings, security intercom access
- Floor-to-ceiling bifold doors open to balcony with communal garden outlook
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with face level storage
- European laundry with Bosch washer and dryer
- Residents gardens and sunny decked spaces, security access basement parking
- A great option for couples, professionals, downsizers and investors
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).