Level 2 16/2 Delmar Parade
Stamp Duty Exemptions Apply - Save up to $31,335
A truly versatile floor plan with dual outdoor entertainment spaces and quiet bedroom set away from street and living. Built for entertainment flowing seamlessly onto the outdoors and embracing the sunshine.
For more information click here https://delmardeewhy.com.au/
- The latest creation from Landmark, one of Sydney's most reputable developers
- *Landmark underpin their reputation with a 10-year structural warranty
- Seven level security building with lift access designed around an atrium courtyard
- Some enjoy sunlit northerly aspects and reveal sweeping views from the upper floors
- Extra-spacious living and dining areas open seamlessly to wide covered balconies
- Carrara marble kitchen benchtops provide bar areas for breakfast or entertaining
- The kitchens are equipped with premium European stainless steel appliances
- Spacious bedroom suites with generous built-in wardrobes fitted for modern living
- Large study fitted for the modern professional and great for occasional guests
- Deluxe bathrooms with marble vanities, huge mirrored storage and glass showers
- Sleek timber patterned tiled flooring plus plush carpets soften the bedrooms
- Air conditioning, gas barbecue outlet on the balcony and pets are welcome
- Private gated front porch entrance plus security video intercom system
- Adjacent Dee Why Grand with supermarkets, boutique shopping and cafes
- Stroll to the new shopping Precinct or B-line buses to the city or Warringah Mall
- Walk down the road to Dee Why Beach with parks and fine-dining by the sea
- Secure basement parking and lock-up storerooms for bikes and beach gear
- First home buyers may qualify for a reduction on stamp duty from the government
- Landmark are offering Government and Developer incentives available for a limited time
Landmark are one Australia's most trusted developers, having completed thousands of apartments and luxury home across Sydney. 'The Landmark Quality Difference' is an initiative that ensures premium quality structural integrity and craftsmanship with a 10 year structural warranty on all buildings. Well in excess of the building industry normal of 6 years.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).