27 Beacon Hill Road
Dual Family Living Amongst The Trees
- Front gardens bask in lovely winter sun, private entry foyer
- Stainless steel topped gas kitchen with dual ovens, walk-in pantry
- Open plan lounge and dining area effortlessly flows outdoors
- Covered balcony rests amongst the trees taking in beautiful sunsets
- Two upstairs double bedrooms with ceiling fans, main has built-ins
- Separate two lower level bedrooms, living area, wet-bar and bathroom
- Easy conversion to a larger four bedroom home with multiple living areas
- Downstairs laundry, fully tiled main bathroom, under house storage
- Entertaining deck, deep rear gardens perfect for the children to play
- Lock up garage with storeroom, additional off-street parking, garden shed
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).