238/17 Howard Avenue
House-Like, Pet-Friendly, 189sqm Ground Floor In Dee Why's Hottest New Village Precinct
Set for optimum liveability and convenience, this exclusive ground floor residence delivers luxurious comfort and entertaining across a grand scale. The custom interiors and bespoke finishes are refined and neutral, with an emphasis on style and comfort with access to five-star resort style facilities. Sharing no common walls with house like three-bedroom plus study design, encased in floor to ceiling glass allowing seamless transition to an expansive outdoor courtyard with direct access to residents landscaped gardens. It offers footstep access to cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants, shops, express B-line city buses, plus a level 750m walk to the sand and surf.
- Every detail has been carefully considered to provide the ultimate in liveability
- Private entry, the only apartment in the complex that shares no common walls
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen, Smeg gas appliances, meals bar, integrated dishwasher
- Sprawling light-filled open plan living and dining area offers effortless flow outdoors
- 60sqm of outdoor courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining with access to gardens
- Bedrooms with built-ins, master suite with walk in and ensuite, all open outdoors
- Dedicated internal laundry with storage, chic bathrooms main with bath tub
- Private garden access from the courtyard, extensive storage throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, pet-friendly complex, barbeque bayonet, ample storage
- Secure basement car space, storage cage, access to bike storeroom, lift access
- 20m pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, on-site child-care, ample additional resident's/visitor parking
- The detail and build quality sets this well apart from other properties in the market
- Walk to cafes, vibrant seaside eateries, tidal pool and close to popular schools
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $358.80 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,296 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).