7 Malbara Crescent
- Open plan living/dining area opens outdoors via bi-folds and French doors
- Stone finished island kitchen with stainless steel oven/gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Four well-sized bedrooms, including main with mirrored built-ins and ensuite
- Separate casual living area, covered alfresco deck, in-ground pool, easy-care gardens
- Refreshed main bathroom with bath and shower, internal laundry, freshly painted
- Secure front level lawn, charming façade creates a lovely street presence
- Double garage with internal access, ample off-street parking, timber floors
- Further potential for growing families to add a second storey addition (STCA)
- Quick access to The Northern Beaches Hospital and an easy drive to surf beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).