1/51 Howard Avenue
Style, Convenience And Beachside Bliss
- Interiors enhanced by stylish floors, spacious open plan lounge/dining area
- Two well-sized bedroom fitted with mirrored built-ins and remote ceiling fans
- East facing covered balcony newly refreshed with a neutral colour tone
- Separate updated kitchen equipped with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop
- Fresh bathroom with bath and shower, new drop ceilings and modern lighting
- Internal laundry facilities, plus ground floor laundry with washer and dryer
- Lock up garage, low-maintenance living with lock-and-leave convenience
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).