61 Penrith Avenue
Designer Flair And Family Functionality In Prime Locale
- Panoramic far-reaching district views, free-flowing lounge and dining area
- Three well-separated bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins and ceiling fans
- Versatile lower level rumpus or home office with own separate entrance
- Timber topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, bi-fold servery, cafe style bar
- All-season covered entertainer's deck with built-in barbeque and wine fridge
- Established gardens with elevated level lawn ideal for the kids to play
- Coastal themed bathroom with shower/bath, chic laundry with an additional w/c
- Lock up garage plus additional off-street parking, established landscaped gardens
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).