3 Moriac Street
A Superb Blend Of Lifestyle, Location And Potential
- Free-flowing layout for relaxed living, separate lounge/family rooms
- Three well-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite
- Casual living/dining opens to a private paved all-season alfresco area
- In-ground swimming pool, sunny child-friendly level lawn
- Modern family bathroom with spa bath, ample storage, skylights
- Superb scope to renovate/recreate to individual taste (STCA)
- Auto double drive-through garage, additional off-street parking
- Dual street frontage via Alameda Way, garden shed, gas heating point
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022