2/109 Oaks Avenue
Unique Ground Floor Beachside Apartment
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, Blanco appliances, adjacent internal laundry
- Two double carpeted bedrooms main is fitted mirrored built in wardrobes
- Refreshed bathroom, ample storage, double brick, carport, floating floors
- Utilise common grassed area positioned along the length of this apartment
- Great rental return of $580 per week, tenant happy to stay on and sign a new lease
- An option for those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle with no steps
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $831 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022