13/30 Malcolm Street
Lakefront Living With Dynamic Water Views
- Interiors benefit from abundant windows for natural light
- Well-proportioned open plan lounge dining area
- Wrap-around north/west balcony for relaxed entertaining
- Stone finished kitchen with integrated dishwasher
- Two well-separated bedrooms fitted with built-ins
- Tidy bathroom with bath and shower, separate w/c
- Internal laundry with cabinetry, no common walls
- Auto lock up garage with storage space, residents' lawn
- Stroll to Oceans, Mexicano, Zubi and Moonlight Drive
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022