14 Carolyn Avenue
Much Loved Family Home Offers Private Northerly Views - Plus Separate Self Contained Accommodation
- Original owners, first time offered in almost sixty years
- Light-filled L-shaped enormous lounge and dining area flows to sunny alfresco deck
- Kitchen with Miele stainless steel oven, Ilve gas cooktop and servery to courtyard
- Kitchen and lounge room opens to a central alfresco courtyard with café style bar
- Four upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes/walk-in wardrobes ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Additional home office/study with two-way bathroom
- Lower level rumpus opens to a huge covered paved entertaining area and gardens
- Separate guest accommodation with separate bathroom and bar
- Modern bright main bathroom with separate bath
- Lock up garage and additional off-street parking
- Laundry room with toilet and shower, gas hot water split system air conditioning and gas heating
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).