Spacious, Light-Filled Beachside Apartment
- Spacious living and dining room onto full length eastern balcony perfect for barbecues
- Modern gas eat-in kitchen with integrated laundry option, minimal steps up to unit
- Two king sized bedrooms both with fitted with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Oversized lock-up garage, updated classic style bathroom with bath and shower
- Ideal choice for first homebuyers, downsizers or investment in a handy beachside location
Water Rates - $147 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $982 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022