19 Tristram Road
Golden Opportunity for Buyers, Investors, Developers and Builders
- Positioned in a family-friendly northern beaches enclave
- Scope to capture ocean views from an upper level extension
- Well-presented home with easy side and street access
- Open living and dining spaces with polished timber floors
- Modern u-shaped gas kitchen with granite bench tops
- Large family bathroom with a frameless glass shower
- Just a short stroll to Beacon Hill Public School
- Super convenient CBD and Chatswood commute
- Warringah Mall, cafes and beaches are close by
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).