13 Beaconsfield Street
Newport Family Hideaway Close To Lifestyle Options
- Separate lounge, dining area family areas, bi-fold door opens to a sizeable entertainers deck
- Stone finished kitchen with Bosh gas appliances, meals bar and generous cupboard space
- Double bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes, master has ensuite, full main bathroom
- Sheltered alfresco area, laundry with cabinetry, generous storage options throughout
- Auto double garage plus additional off-street parking for a boat or trailer, gas hot water
- Walk to parks, ocean pool, close to Marina and yacht clubs on the beautiful Pittwater
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022