25/63 Pacific Parade
Modern Pet-Friendly Living In Serene Beachside Locale
- Garden setting, double brick building, quality block with a secure entry
- Interiors enhanced by modern flooring and freshly painted throughout
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher, internal laundry
- Spacious open plan living area with a defined lounge and dining space
- Living area flows to a covered balcony with private green garden outlooks
- Bedrooms with built-ins, bright full bathroom, own hot water service
- Ample visitor parking, car wash bay, pet-friendly building, common lawns
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022