17/67 Foamcrest Avenue
North Facing Starter Or Investment
- Top floor sunny apartment with north facing aspect and covered balcony
- Generous living area, super sized kitchen and freshly renovated bathroom
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a tidy bathroom
- Outside designated car parking space and a ground floor shared laundry
- Close to the beach, shops and local transport
Council Rates - $366 Per Quarter
Water Rates - $168 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $640 Per Quarter
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022