53 Mary Street
Renovate and reap the rewards on prime land
• Enormous whole floor living room with ocean and city skyline views
• Easy flow to a northwest sundeck and rear verandah with views
• Dining room opens to entertainers' terrace overlooking bushland
• Tidy kitchen with modern ceramic cooktop plus a dishwasher
• Double bedrooms includes main with ensuite and home office
• Well presented full bathroom and ensuite, high ceilings, ducted heating
• Underhouse storeroom with areas for workshop and wine cellar
• Footsteps to playground, buses, bush trails and Beacon Hill Reserve
• Minutes to beaches, The Mall, NB hospital, Chatswood and the city
• Gently sloping lawns nudge the adjoining bushland at the rear
• Double carport, land dimensions - 17.7/27.91m x 51.38/62.46m
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).