52/48A Consul Road
Auction this Thursday 19th November at 6pm, Upstate Office (Level 1, 888 Pittwater Rd, Dee Why). Registrations from 5.45pm
Occupying a private position within 'The Kilns' historic security complex, this stunning townhome has been built to enhance space, light and comfort with high end features throughout. It covers 286sqm on title, encompassing multiple indoor/outdoor spaces, premium appointments throughout and green outlooks from every angle. Residents benefit from resort style amenities with assured sense of peace and privacy, positioned moments to schools, town centre, Westfield Warringah Mall, B-line city buses and a short drive to beaches.
- Open plan living area seamlessly extend outdoors via oversized sliding doors
- Stone crafted island kitchen equipped with stainless gas appliances
- All-weather alfresco entertaining deck extends to child-friendly level lawn
- Second living area boasts a coveted northerly aspect
- Generously sized upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins each open to deep balconies
- Master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite opens to a north facing balcony
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry, ample storage options throughout, timber flooring
- Study nook, C-BUS, air conditioning throughout
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool, secure gated entry, intercom access, pet-friendly complex
- Double garage in basement carpark with direct access and storage, secure gated entry
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Discover the next generation of customer service with Upstate’s Property Concierge
5 May 2021