10/30 Dee Why Parade
Low Maintenance Retreat A Stroll To Beach
- Open plan living area flows out to a sizeable easterly balcony
- Large separate kitchen fitted with stainless steel oven and cooktop
- Two bedrooms with ceiling fans, main has mirrored built in wardrobes
- Modern full bathroom, pantry/internal laundry ample built-in storage
- Oversized lock up garage with power
- Ready for immediate occupation with further scope to update to taste
- Perfect first home, beach pad or smart investment in high demand locale
Strata Rates: $1232 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147.31 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $358.87 p/q (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).