27/10 Oaks Ave
Easy Care Living In Lifestyle Setting
- Spacious integrated living and dining area with outdoor flow
- Expansive alfresco balcony suits quiet afternoons hosting friends
- Stone kitchen has dishwasher and stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite and walk-in robe
- Fully tiled main bathroom complete with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, gas hot water and gas outlet on balcony
- Intercom entry, LED lighting throughout
- Secure basement parking, lift access, pet-friendly, stylish entry foyer
- Ready to live in and enjoy the benefits of a prime lifestyle location
- Stroll to cafes, eateries, supermarkets and the beach
Total Size: 134 sqm (approx.)
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022