11/6 Regent Street
Auction this Saturday 31st October at 4:30pm, Onsite. Registrations from 4:15pm.
An impressive combination of space, natural light and convenience, this unit captures impressive views from Dee Why Beach to Long Reef and all the way to the Bahai Temple. First time ever offered, this original condition 124.5 sqm (approx.) apartment is ready to begin a new chapter, with untapped potential to enhance and capitalise. Located on the top floor with an ideal north-west aspect in a well-maintained building is easy access to the beach, buses to the City, restaurants, and cafes.
- Huge wrap around balcony, perfect for entertaining
- Interiors awash with natural light from its coveted north west aspect
- Ocean views of Dee Why Beach to Long Reef
- Separate L Shape living & dining area flowing outdoors via sliding doors
- Generous sized original kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Two generous double bedrooms, main is fitted with built-in wardrobe
- Large original full bathroom with separate toilet, internal laundry facilities
- Dual access to block from Kingsway or Regent Street
- Oversized Lock Up Garage with separate storage area
Total Size: 124.5 sqm (approx.)
Strata Rates: $1202 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $358 p/q (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022