6/98 Howard Avenue
Stylish Top Floor Apartment 150m To Beach
- Light-filled open plan living/dining space offers easy outdoor flow
- Stone topped island kitchen with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances & dishwasher
- Good sized covered entertainers' balcony with lagoon outlooks
- Two sizeable bedrooms, built ins bathed in morning and afternoon sun
- Modern bathroom with heated floors, internal laundry facilities in kitchen
- Oversized remote lock up garage, own separate laundry/storage room
- Well-kept block of only twelve apartments a stroll to lifestyle options
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $739 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022