4/104 Condamine Street
Auction this Saturday 17 Oct 11:45am On-Site, Registrations from 11:30am
This spacious apartment delivers a stylish, convenient, and low maintenance lifestyle in a highly sought-after locale. Positioned at the rear of a boutique block of only six & on the first floor, this modern apartment is bathed in natural light and ready to enjoy. A short stroll away, the Manly-to-Spit walkway takes you to your choice of Fairlight or Forty Baskets Beach, while cafés, shops and express city buses are all within 100 metres.
- Oversized stylish living and dining area connects with a full length covered balcony, ideal for entertaining
- Separate spacious kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops, tile splashbacks, servery to the living and a concealed laundry
- Light filled bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, the generous master has access to the balcony
- Fresh & modern bathroom includes a sleek frameless glass shower, positioned centrally to the social and accommodation spaces
- Single lock-up garage securely at the rear of the complex, generous windows, full brick complex, well-kept common areas
Strata Rates: $1500 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $322 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $147 p/q (approx.)
Total Size: 98 sqm (approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022