5/44-50 Cassia Street
SOLD IN 10 Days. Over 100 inspections. More properties needed!!!
- Huge full length balcony, perfect for entertaining
- Interiors awash with natural light from its coveted north east aspect
- Open plan living/dining area flowing outdoors via sliding doors
- Covered balcony perfect for relaxed all-year alfresco entertaining
- Generous sized separate kitchen, plus large internal laundry
- Two generous double bedrooms fitted with built-ins
- Large renovated full bathroom
- Secure parking space with intercom entry, well presented common areas
- The perfect low-maintenance apartment or a prime investment option
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021