1/25 Kangaroo Lane
Final Apartment Under Contract
The Gable House will encompass a unique range of four full-floor classic residences, all timeless in design. A private sanctuary for a select few, a retreat perfectly suited to those desiring a sophisticated coastal lifestyle.
- Flowing open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- Seamless transition onto a spacious balcony
- Lift access directly into the apartment from the basement
- Oversized windows and coastal pale interiors that highlight the architectural proportions
- Elegant island kitchen with Smartstone surfaces and high-end Siemens appliances
- Induction cook-top, integrated dishwasher, bespoke joinery and cabinetry
- Luxurious bathroom with exquisite brass tap-ware that offer aesthetic finesse
- Secure entry, engineered European Oak floors, wool carpet
- Fully automated shuttle system to secure basement with lift access
- Due for completion early 2022
A joint collaboration from some of the best in their fields brings this unique development to life. Developers: Attentus, Architect: Wolski Coppin Builder: Lyon Developments and Designer: Alanna Smit
It's quite unlike anything else on offer in the area, positioned a short stroll to world famous Manly Beach, cosmopolitan establishments, fine dining, the harbour and ferry.
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021