G.02/163-165 Pacific Parade
Register Your Interest For The Rosina Launch in March!
From the moment you arrive, the quality and generosity of these residences is striking, free flowing layouts, seamless outdoor connection to oversized terraces and state of the art technology unite in the most uplifting of ways.
When you leave your front door, there's so much to explore, Rosina places you 150m to Dee Why Rockpool, glistening beachfront and a short stroll to its cosmopolitan seaside dining strip.
- Due for completion mid-2021
- Streamlined kitchens contain Miele gas appliances and integrated fridges
- Stylish islands and large preparation areas, Carrara marble benchtops
- Naturally sunlit interiors with living and dining areas connect outdoors
- Incredible terrace spaces make it ideal for entertaining or simply relaxing
- Oversized bedrooms fitted with built-ins, plus deluxe master suites
- Glamorous bathrooms reveal freestanding baths and brush nickel finishes
- Internal laundry with Fisher and Paykle washing machine and dryer
- Secure basement parking with lift access, storage cage, intercom entry
- Wide oak flooring, plush carpet, ducted air conditioning, bbq bayonet
- Brought to life by; Architect PBD Architects, Builder and Developer Dilcara
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).