14 Henry Street
Custom Crafted Family Entertainer with Expansive Ocean Views
- Recently featured on Channel Nine's 'Open Home Australia'
- Custom designed for a life-long home to complement its surrounds
- Appointed with a selection of high end finishes and fixtures
- Light-filled open plan living and dining area with gas fireplace
- Oversized glass doors extend to a sizeable alfresco entertaining deck
- Gourmet Caesar stone island kitchen with Smeg appliances, walk-in pantry
- Bedrooms with built-ins, two have views over Curl Curl reaching to Manly
- Ocean-view master with walk-in, ensuite and own northerly balcony
- Second upper family room with northerly balcony
- Study/4th bedroom, sleek bathrooms, main has bath
- Powder room with shower and laundry with cabinetry
- Irrigated gardens, vegie gardens, gas hot water, wired for solar
- Oversized auto garage with mezzanine storage and work/hobby space
- 3 year Structural Guarantee, 2018/19 Master Builder's Association of NSW Excellence in Housing Award Winner
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021