19/3-7 Mactier Street
Renovated beach pad with private and leafy outloook
Tucked away for complete peace and privacy, this tastefully renovated apartment offers a laidback resort inspired lifestyle, a short stroll to the sand and surf. Embraced by leafy green outlooks, from the first floor of a solid brick classic, it's spacious floorplan offers a genuine sense of welcoming comfort, with modern appointments and a sizeable covered balcony. It's positioned a short walk to shops, B-line city buses, Narrabeen Lake and beach.
- Open plan living area opens outdoor via wall-to-wall sliding doors
- Easterly covered tiled balcony perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Stone topped kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, adjoining laundry
- Two well placed double bedrooms, main includes built in wardrobes
- Bright full bathroom, plantation shutters, own hot water service, pendant lights
- Secure car space, residents swimming pool, visitor parking, first floor position
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021