2405/10 Sturdee Parade
Space, Peace, Privacy In Dee Why's Town Centre
- Spacious integrated living and dining area with outdoor flow
- Large alfresco balcony for quiet afternoons hosting friends
- Stone kitchen Miele stainless gas cooktop/oven and dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main has full ensuite
- Fully tiled main bathroom, European internal laundry, ample storage
- Oversized car space with storage, fast NBN, air conditioning, high ceilings
- Residents lap pool, state-of-the-art gym and two barbecue areas
- Ready to live in and enjoy the benefits of a prime lifestyle location
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021