8 Heron Place
Instant Appeal For Young Families With Direct Park Access
- No rear neighbours for privacy, natural light and green outlooks
- Interiors enhanced by timber floors, open plan lounge/dining area
- Modern stone finished kitchen with stainless oven/gas cooktop
- Four well-scaled bedrooms, main has built in wardrobes and ensuite
- Bright full bathroom, internal laundry, gas heating, air conditioning
- Child-friendly level lawn with direct access to Dee Why Park and oval
- Freshly painted interiors and exteriors, broad 582sqm level parcel
- Oversized auto double garage with storage, extra driveway parking
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021