20 Maranui Avenue
Flexible Family Living With Future Potential
- Living area framed in abundant windows allowing abundant natural light
- Modern stone finished kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, casual meals area
- Three upstairs bedrooms, main is fitted with wall-to-wall built in wardrobes
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower/bath, outdoor laundry and w/c
- Lower living rumpus with potential for self-contained living (STCA)
- Two car garaging plus ample off-street parking, gas heating, timber floors
- Close proximity to parks, shops, express B-line city buses and seaside dining
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021