2/17 Grafton Crescent
Peaceful parkside retreat in a convenient location
- Open and easycare layout infused with abundant natural light
- Large terrace offers all-weather alfresco meals or downtime
- Updated kitchen with ample pantry space flows to balcony
- Two bright and peaceful bedrooms
- Bathroom includes separate bath and shower facilities
- Neutral toned palette, pleasant leafy outlooks, high ceilings
- Perfect for first home buyer or investor
- Short walk from local parklands and B-Line city bus services
- Minutes away from Dee Why Lagoon, beach and coastal walks
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021