19/63 Pacific Parade
Oversized Pet-Friendly Beachside Apartment
- Generously proportioned separate lounge and dining rooms
- Kitchen with stainless steel oven and dishwasher, servery
- Covered balcony, ideal for relaxed barbeques with friends
- Two generous bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom incorporates a separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with storage cupboards, timber floors
- Single lock up garage, intercom entry, solid double brick
- Well-maintained block surrounded by resident lawns and gardens
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021