1/1206 Pittwater Road
Upper Duplex With Ocean Views Footsteps From The Sand And Surf
- Interiors set under high ceilings emphasise sense of space and air-flow
- Spacious living/ lounge room, stone with gas cooktop and walk in pantry
- Glass encased dining room captures open views and northern light
- Elevated all-weather north facing balcony, captures coastal breezes
- Three bedrooms, generous main fitted with mirrored built in robes
- Totally private and secure court garden with covered entertaining space
- Renovated bathroom, separate w/c, outdoor laundry, character features
- New air conditioning, quality bamboo flooring and hot water service
- Auto gated entry to lock up garage, dry under house storage space
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021