85 Mona Vale Road
More Bang For Your Buck!
- Large open plan living area and undercover entertaining deck
- Renovated kitchen with electric stove
- Double glazed windows and doors with built-in blinds
- Master bedroom with built-ins and access to entertaining deck
- Renovated bathroom with large shower, separate toilet and laundry
- Close to shops, restaurants and located in the Mona Vale school catchment
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021