203A/8 Oaks Avenue
Designed for Spacious Living One Bedroom Plus Study
Innovatively designed and meticulously crafted to set the unequivocal new benchmark in designer living within the thriving heart of Dee Why's cosmopolitan town centre, the brand new 'Havana' delivers the ultimate mix of liveability, luxury and lifestyle. Conceived for active executives who live life to the max and savvy blue-chip investors, they come complete with refreshingly bright and open layouts with seamless flow to a choice of balconies or fabulous terrace gardens.
- Designed to absolute perfection and fitted with every conceivable luxury
- Created by the highly-esteemed Crawford Architects and Developmentlink
- Extensive open floor living space with defined dining area by the kitchen
- Glass embraced interiors offer seamless flow to balconies and courtgardens
- Premium "Smeg Linea" designed kitchens with engineered stone benchtops
- White gas cooktops, electric ovens, integrated dishwashers and soft-close drawers
- Choice to upgrade with microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and pendant lighting
- Spacious bedrooms suites with sleek frosted glass built-in wardrobes
- Flexible study space for busy professionals offers an occasional guest crash pad
- Deluxe bathrooms with Contemporary Chrome rails and internal laundries with fitted dryers
- Engineered timber flooring, ducted air conditioning and video intercom
- Dee Why's newest building is sure to be heralded modern landmark status
- Construction has already started!
From the cool crafted external design aesthetics and state-of-the-art internal finishes and appointments to its free-flowing indoor/outdoor spaces and unbeatable central location, not a cent has been spared nor is a detail missed in ensuring 'Havana' the new benchmark for luxury and lifestyle in the pulsing heart of Dee Why.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021