204A/8 Oaks Avenue
Rare Selection One Bedroom Luxury Living
Next door to the brand new 'Lighthouse' shopping, restaurant and alfresco piazza precinct, the incredible lifestyle attractions begin right at the doorstep with B-line buses running express every few minutes, shopping, supermarkets and fine-dining only metres away plus the sand, surf and sizzling seaside eateries at Dee Why Beach less than a 10-minute stroll down the road.
- Extensive open floor living space with defined dining area by the kitchen
- Glass embraced interiors offer seamless flow to balconies and courtgardens
- Premium "Smeg Linea" designed kitchens with engineered stone benchtops
- White gas cooktops, electric ovens, integrated dishwashers and soft-close drawers
- Choice to upgrade with microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and pendant lighting
- Spacious bedrooms suites with sleek frosted glass built-in wardrobes
- Deluxe bathrooms with Contemporary Chrome rails and internal laundries with fitted dryers
- Engineered timber flooring, ducted air conditioning and video intercom
- Covered security parking storerooms and lift access
- Created by the highly-esteemed Crawford Architects and Developmentlink
- Government incentives available, conditions apply
- Construction has already started!
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021