3 Lanai Place
Bright North Facing Home Ideal For Alfresco Entertaining With Separate Guest Accommodation
- Flowing living, dining and family/sunroom flooded with northern light
- Kitchen with stainless appliances and induction cooktop overlooks rear yard
- Oversized entertaining deck with skylights and bar, servery from the kitchen
- Three sizable bedrooms fitted with built ins, placed away from social spaces
- Contemporary bathrooms main with bath and shower and separate w/c
- Studio/guest accommodation/teenagers retreat or home office
- Lock up garage with a light-filled home gym or office space offers flexibility
- Extensive under house storage, air conditioning, large outdoor laundry
- Located within close proximity to parks, reserves, cafes and restaurants
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021