9/21-23 Shackel Avenue
Oversized Two Bedder with Expansive Covered Terrace
Positioned on the top floor of an ultra-modern security building with only one flight of access stairs, its peaceful leafy setting is located within easy reach of humming eateries, shopping, city buses and beaches.
- Commandingly positioned on the top floor of an immaculately maintained building
- Open plan living space with separate dining area off the kitchen
- Sliding glass doors open to a private sunlit east facing terrace with leafy outlooks
- Open plan CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and s/steel dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes, main has an ensuite
- Ultra-modern bathrooms, internal laundry, covers a sizeable 104sqm on title
- Bright and airy interiors, soaring ceilings and timber look floating floors
- Easy stroll to eateries, walk to B-line city buses and Warringah Mall
- Minutes to Dee Why, Long Reef, Curl Curl, Freshwater and Manly Beach
- Lock-up garage located in a secure basement, pet-friendly building
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021