41 Collaroy Street
A Vintage Treasure With A Bright Future
- Light-filled open plan lounge and dining area flows outdoors
- Entertainers deck with ocean back drop and sea breezes
- Modern kitchen with stainless oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Character-filled interiors, French doors, stained glass front door
- Two upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins, neat bathrooms
- Downstairs parents retreat with built-ins and ensuite opens to patio
- Lower level casual living/rumpus opens to a covered alfresco patio
- North facing garden, appealing façade, air conditioning, gas heating
- Two off-street parking spaces, internal laundry, gas hot water
- Prime framework to further enhance, extend and capitalise upon
- Walk to local cafes, eateries, cinema and tidal pool, close to schools
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021