22/1262 Pittwater Road
Private And Peaceful Three Bedroom Abode 150m To Narrabeen Beach
- Interiors are flooded with north/east natural light and coastal breezes
- Open plan living area enhanced by wide statement timber floorboards
- Seamless connection to an easterly covered alfresco entertainers' balcony
- Stone finished kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher, meals bar
- Bedrooms with built-ins, one with an ocean glimpse, main has ensuite
- Excellent storage, concealed internal laundry with dryer, plantation shutters
- Air conditioning, gas heating bayonet and hot water, bbq bayonet, freshly painted
- Two car spaces in basement car park located next to the lift for added ease
- A perfect choice for young families, busy lifestyle seekers and downsizers
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1585 Per Quarter
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).