1/112 Ocean Street
Terraced Attached Home
Occupying the most desirable position within the boutique 'Reflections' complex, this bright and spacious entertainer is intuitively designed for effortless living metres from the beach and lake. The innovative floorplan spans a tri level layout, configured to maximise use of space, while providing premium comfort to deliver a seamless indoor and outdoor lifestyle with 277sqm on title. The home integrates a range of premium appointments, north facing alfresco deck, level lawn and a private entertainer's rooftop terrace with ocean views. Its secure setting is a short stroll to seaside eateries, village shops and express city buses.
- North east aspect, open plan lounge and dining set under high ceilings
- Superb outdoor living with alfresco deck with built-in, secure level lawn
- Streamlined kitchen has stone benchtops and stainless steel gas appliances
- Three generous bedrooms all fitted with built-ins, master with walk in
- Modern bathrooms, guest powder room on living level, master with ensuite
- Flexible loft style fourth bedroom/office/living space flowing to private balcony
- Internal laundry, excellent storage, reverse cycle air conditioning, intercom access
- Two secure side-by-side car spaces with private internal access, security system
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022