13 Golden Grove
Beautiful Residence Of Undeniable Space And Family Appeal
- Expansive 696sqm of internal living space, a series of interconnecting lounge/dining rooms
- Paved all-season outdoor entertaining, child-friendly level lawn, solar heated in-ground pool
- Brand new Sillar Stone topped kitchen with quality gas appliances, walk in pantry
- Parents suite with walk-in and ensuite, three additional bedrooms with built-ins, study
- 7000L water tank, new carpet, freshly painted, air conditioning, excellent storage
- Auto double garage with internal access
- Locks on downstairs windows
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).