35/10 Goodwin Street
Enviable Beachside Living With Pool, 200m To Beach
- Set right back from the road nestled towards the middle of the complex
- Open plan living/dining enhanced by northern light, flows outdoors
- Covered patio merges with lawn, tropical gardens and residents pool
- Separate pool-view kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining laundry/pantry
- Well-placed private bedrooms fitted with built-ins, full bathroom
- Freshly painted interiors, own hot water service, plantation shutters
- Secure car space with storage in basement carpark with internal building access
- Stroll to schools, walking trails encompassing the lake and water activities
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021