8/70 Harbord Road
North Facing, Top Floor, Ocean Views
- Private north east position with leafy views from abundant windows
- Open plan living area enhanced by stylish whitewash floorboards
- Renovated gas kitchen with stainless oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Adjoining internal laundry with additional cabinetry/storage space
- Bright modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath configuration
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, the north facing main with air-con
- Carport, gas heating, recently painted interiors, shares no common walls
- Ideal low-maintenance lifestyle, ready to live with great investment returns
- Close to parks, trendy establishments, beaches, Manly Harbour and ferry
Water Rates - $179.06 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $350.51 Per Quarter
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022