10/52 Carrington Parade
Beachside Living in Tightly Held Curl Curl
- Large open living and dining recently updated with floorboards and ceiling fan to enhance ocean breezes
- Direct north entertainers' balcony capturing ocean views flows seamlessly from living
- Both peaceful bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes and plantation shutter
- Chic, full size bathroom with bathtub, faultlessly finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Oversized automatic lock-up garage with ample storage and separate storage unit
- Modern, stone kitchen with Miele appliances, a cleverly concealed internal laundry
- Well maintained security building with intercom access and visitor parking spaces
Similar Properties in the area
Curl Curl Neighbourhood Profile
Sydney’s Northern Beaches don’t get much more stunning than Curl Curl and its stunning 1.2km of pristine coastline. The best surf break along the coast, that also happens to be one of its most family-friendly, Curl Curl is the destination for beachgoing enthusiasts looking for some fun in the sun for the whole family.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021