1 Grover Avenue
Fabulous Family Entertainer In Park-Side Setting
- Set on 601sqm of private enclosed lawns framed by privacy hedges
- Sun drenched north facing front lawn and travertine terrace
- Extensive covered travertine tiled terrace overlooking the pool
- Heated pool and spa with waterfall framed by lush tropical gardens
- Living space brightened by a northerly window, separate dining area
- Gleaming white kitchen with dishwasher, large bedrooms with built-ins
- Ultra-modern full bathroom plus laundry with wet bathroom for pool
- Timber flooring, plantation shutters plus split-system air conditioning
- Step across the road to Matthews Farm playing fields and skate park
- Short stroll to primary and high schools plus the new Augusta shops
- Next to the bike path leading to Narrabeen Lagoon or Dee Why Beach
- Giant lock-up garage plus car space, "hot and cold" outdoor shower
- DA approved to create a four bedroom home with two living spaces
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).